Home Buying Guide
Let us guide you on your home buying journey!
Tips and home loan information you can use from our New York Mortgage Company
At Jersey Mortgage Company we believe that trust is earned. For the last seven decades we have remained steadfast in our commitment to fair lending practices— and to our customers. We believe in going “above and beyond” on a daily basis. It’s what sets us apart from the pack and allows us to get the most difficult deals done.
We are a direct lender, not a broker, which means we close with our own money and in our own name. It also means we have home loan programs available that others don’t; in addition to in-house underwriting to speed and simplify the entire process. To us, each customer is a partner, and this means giving you all the information you need to be completely informed so you know exactly what’s involved every step of the way.
- Home buying process— When you work with a leading NJ mortgage company, everything from the application to the closing process is headache-free.
- Qualifying for a mortgage— Find out the 6 important steps to qualifying for a home loan and getting a competitive mortgage rate.
- Typical closing costs— Wondering what fees are involved with closing on a mortgage and what they might add up to?
- First time home buyers— There are perks for being a first time home buyer. Find out what they are, along with other important information.
- Private mortgage insurance— Frequently referred to as PMI, this insurance is a requirement for certain types of home loans.
- Home inspections— While an inspection usually happens at the end of the home buying process, it is no less important than securing competitive mortgage rates up front.
Call us today to make your dream of home ownership a reality!
Download the Home Buyers guide by filling out the form below.