We are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures To Support Accessibility
We take the following measures to ensure accessibility of our public-facing website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Our endeavor is for our public-facing website to be conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Additional Accessibility Considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers:
- Phone: 888.611.7754
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 1 East Liberty St., 6th Floor, Reno, NV 89501
We do our best to respond to questions, feedback, suggestions or reported as soon as received, and usually within 7 business days.
Accessibility of our website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations & Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
- Use of 3rd-party content or data: such as maps videos embedded via iframes or API integration. Please let us know immediately if an issue is encountered.
- Archived documents: might not work with current assistive technologies because they use outdated technologies that do not support accessibility. Please contact us if this issue is encountered and we will accommodate accordingly.
Codeintel assesses the accessibility of this public-facing website.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to the national authority, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.